From: Pravin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 6:53 PM
To: PHSNA@groups.io
Subject: Re: [PHSNA] Power Meter

Yes every measurement device require periodic calibration . But in my long long experience the standard test equipments manufactured my HP, R&S, Marconi, Anritsu etc maintain the calibrations for long long time . Actually if you are not a precision manufacture of systems these equipments are good for long time.
(Pravin)

To: PHSNA@groups.io
Date: Monday, May 7, 2018, 6:24 PM

Do Oscilloscopes require