Re: info

Nick Kennedy

Well, today is my first time to look at the new group location also. But if
you are in the PHSNA group and are a member, the files area should be
visible.

First, the group location is here:

https://groups.io/g/PHSNA

From that home page in the upper left I see a list of 11 links and 'Files'
is the 9th one.

After you click files you may see that there are a lot of files and
directories. There's navigation at the lower right to go through four (4)
pages of files and file folders.

I hope this helps.

BTW, this message should have a line that takes you to the PHSNA home page.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 2:46 PM Norberto Modanesi <
norberto.modanesi@...> wrote:

Can't find the files area in groups.io.
Help please.
73 - LU5DNM