Re: info

Nick Kennedy

Hello Ambro,

All of the software you need is in the folder "Windows PHSNA". That
includes two Arduino 'ino' files plus the Windows executable.

You will also find a user's guide for the software and a guide on how to do
the Arduino software installation, for any people not familiar with it.
There are sample "parameters.txt" and "memories.txt" files which the
Windows PHSNA program reads to configure itself for your specific system.

As for schematics -- since there are many variations on the software, I
recommend you first look over "PHSNA FAQ Sheet.pdf" which is in the top
level (last page) of the files area. I hope it will guide you to the
correct document for the schematics. But if there's any trouble, we can
help you.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 1:40 PM Ambro_IW2FVO via Groups.Io <iw2fvo=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi to all in this forum,
I have to build the Phsna for one of my friend ham.,
I would like to use the parts already on our hands without the use of a
pcb.
We have : Arduino nano, ad9850 DDS, ad 8307 detector all working.
Need the following_
where to download the latest schematic diagram and part list
where to download the latest arduino firmware
where to download the last pc software.
thanks for all,
73 ambro