Re: Need Schematic Please

William Kimber

Jim has been posting to the Bitx20  group in last few days so nothing serious wrong.  Maybe system just got stuffed up.

Will,

zl1tao

On 25/04/18 04:13, alienrelics@... [PHSNA] wrote:

Has something happened to Jim N5IB?

I emailed him at his juno.com address to ask about any leftovers from the last order, and it bounced saying no such address.

Steve Greenfield AE7HD

---In PHSNA@..., wrote :

There were quite a few variations on the schematics and associated boards done by Jim, N5IB. He put a document in the top level of the FILES section in 2016 that attempts to organize the various possible configurations.  It's called "PHSNA FAQ Sheet.PDF".  I'd advise looking at that.

...snip..