I am trying to upgrade my PHSNA software and can't find tone.h

David R. Hassall WA5DJJ

Dear gang,

I have been off in the weeds for a couple of years and dug out my 60MHz PHSNA to test some filters I am building for my QRSS Grabber.   When I tried to upload the latest PHSNA-VB, I get an error that tone.h is missing.  I searched around the website and I couldn’t find it anywhere.   So can some kind soul send it to me or tell me where to find it.   I am trying to get version 1.42 up and running.  Any suggestions would be appreciated but the manual is much better than it was when I first got into this group.  So that is a help.

Take care and have fun.

73 Dave Hassall WA5DJJ  Las Cruces, New Mexico