From: PHSNA@... [mailto:PHSNA@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 19:30
To: PHSNA@...
Subject: [PHSNA] AD9851 TYPE II

I am looking for HARDWARE data on AD9851 DDS module TYPE II
I am calling TYPE II the module with dual - 7 by 2 .1 pitch pin  header and SINGLE 7 pin .1 header .

I have  a sort of spec - schematic , picture  but NO dimensions

I am laying out PCB and would  like to be able to use both types of AD9851 modules.

The TYPE I is dual 10 by 8 .1 pitch header with .8 distance between the headers.

Help would be appreciated.

73 Vaclav AA7EJ