Re: RF out with RF OFF: Clock feed through

EB4APL

I don't think so. The transformer reduce it a lot, as per Clifford explanations, but a suitable filter works also. And using the transformer and the filter (or trap) "could be" even better . I say "could" because at very low  levels the feedthrough could be caused by anything such as grounds, screening and so.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 11/07/2017 a las 15:31, mendiola_loyola@... [PHSNA] escribió:

Is the use of the transformer at the output the only solution to avoid the 180 mhz clock  feedthrough in the output ?

I understand that the DDS-60 has the same problem because it doesn't use a transformer at the output.

73.
Alfred
OA4AJP

Posted by: mendiola_loyola@...