Re: Progress with my PHSNA calibration

Nick Kennedy

I'm glad to learn that the LibreOffice spreadsheet does calculate the coefficients. I don't know how many significant digits we need, but I remember an instance of just having two or three and that wasn't enough.

The proof will be in the pudding when you do a frequency compensated plot and see it nice and flat.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 10:51 PM, anglerhamming@... [PHSNA] <PHSNA@...> wrote:

Nick,
I loaded the .xslx file in LibreOffice Calc version 5.1.6.2 on my laptop, and it displays the equation with a *lot* more decimal places than it did on the Windows 10 machine where I did the plot. For example:

C0 = -7.0623883289, and
C5 = 1.51876617279347E-06

I also inadvertently created my new folder under someone else's, and I had to redo it, hence 2 upload messages. Apologies to K5ESS.

Ted, KX4OM