XTAL parameters for measurement receiver

Steven Dick

If anyone has measured crystal parameters for the 3276.8 KHz crystals used in the measurement receiver (ECS part number ECS-32-17-1X) I would appreciate it (Rs, Lm, Cm, Q). I was thinking of buying a bunch of extras for making some experimental filters. I'm particularly interested in the Rs or Q that people are seeing.  The Rs looks fairly high from the data sheet at 120 ohms which is typical for low cost crystals.  Have your crystals been running at the high end for the ESR or are they really much better?  (or if you have Q values that would be helpful)

Thanks,
"Digital Steve", K1RF