Re: Problem with PHSNA.exe

Jaques Anthony

Hi Nick,
    Thank you for the reply. Having now tried three versions of  PHSNA ( one unknown, V1.39 and 1.40) I now realise that Windows sees them all as V1.0.0.0!. But anyway they each produce exactly the same error message.
    Yes I meant that I don't have Excel. Both Kingsoft Office and Open Office are just to difficult to get sense out of (for me!), but I have been able to produce graphical results in my "usual" spreadsheet - "As Easy As".
    I was hoping that the Windows software would be instant enough to allow live tweaking of a circuit, but although the spreadsheet path takes a long time it is infinitely better than signal generator + rf meter + pencil and paper!

Tony...