Problem with PHSNA.exe

Jaques Anthony

Hello all,
   Firstly; It is several weeks since I  joined this group, and I have
spent a lot of time reading through  the posted messages. So a general
thank you is due to all those  who have created such a treasure trove,
and made it possible for me to tackle this project. Thank you all very
much.

   Unfortunately my first posting is a request for more help!

   Firstly I should mention that I have made the Rev 7.02 PCB, i.e.
the one with the Type 2 DDS module and an Arduino UNO. The combination
of milliwatt meter and PHSNA works well. I have loaded V3.02a of the
Arduino software, and V3.0.0.0 of Term232.exe). I do see the results,
but I can not graph them yet because I do no have the Microsoft bloatware,
and I have got nowhere trying to make the Kingsoft spreadsheet produce
sensible graphs. (not tried Open Office yet though.)
   The problem is that I was hoping to use the Windoze program that is
available in the files section. Unfortunately when run it stops with
and error msg.box:
   "The application failed to initialise properly (0xc0000135). OK to
terminate."
   The version of PHSNA.exe is 1.0.0.0.

   I am using Windoze XP + Service pack 3.
   Has anyone else encountered the problem - or can anyone suggest a
cure?

   Whether or not - Thank you for reading this

                                     Tony Jaques (G3PTD)