Re: xtal issues?

Vern VanZ <n7gtb@...>

...try(ing) this again, but with smaller attachments.  -V.

On Friday, April 29, 2016 7:41 PM, Vern VanZ wrote:

I added additional attenuation in 10db steps, up to 20db and aside from the lower drive level, the response curves appear unchanged (see attached photos).

Following Jim's (N5IB of PHSNA group) suggestion, I'm cross-posting this to nat-sna in the hopes that others may have encountered this before...

For the folks in nat-sna, I recently purchased a batch of 3.2768Mhz crystals, to select six for the purpose of constructing the PHSNA measurement receiver.  The attached photos are representative of the sort of responses seen using both the PHSNA(built with N5IB PCB) and the K8IQY CTF.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
N7GTB -Vern