Re: Updated Arduino Software

Nick Kennedy

I'm not sure why upgrading to the latest Arduino IDE would make PHSNA fail.  Did you decide to re-compile PHSNA and have a failure during uploading?

One alternative to the Arduino IDE is codebender. Since it's on-line, presumably it would work under different OS's.  I've used it a bit and it worked fine for me.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 9:38 PM, n1vc@... [PHSNA] <PHSNA@...> wrote:

I have been receiving constant reminders to upgrade the Arduino Software and finally fell for it. My PHSNA windows version has been working flawlessly for at least a year and now it does not work at all after I upgraded to version 1.6.8. Has anyone had the same experience? Luckily I have a backup drive and if I have to I will try to revert. This is almost as depressing as the Windows 10 upgrade which is constantly being pushed down our throats! I currently run Windows7 64 bit and I am perfectly satisfied. Would it make sense to upgrade to Linux and bypass all of this torture? Please advise?