Tony

From: PHSNA@... [mailto:PHSNA@...]

Tony - I'll put a ERA-3SM in the post to you at the address on the G-QRP website.

I thought I'd blown mine up, managed to buy four on Ebay from a Polish seller. Replacement didn't cure it. The reason I had no output from the ERA-3 was that the comms from Arduino to DDS board had failed. Substituting the Arduino fixed the problem.

Regards,

Alan G0RWB