Re: NPO Capacitor source

Alan McLennan

Hi Vince,
I was looking for something similar a couple of weeks ago and I bought these

55 Values 1100PCS 0603 (1pF~1µF) SMD capacitor Assortment kit #U1

from umisky*2014   I paid £13.20, which seems expensive, but it is only about 1p per cap.

This is a general selection; up to 820 pF is NPO/COG.  There is a table with the values and types of cap.
From memory, I searched for something like   NPO capacitor assortment   Other words like kit and range may also be useful.  I know, you can waste a lot of time in these searches.
Separately I bought a lot of 1 nF NPO.  Above 1 nF, NPO caps become rare and expensive.  Just keep your eye out for the bargains which often come up.
Good luck.
Alan  G7DCF