NPO Capacitor source

vincent coppola

Hi, I posted this query on EMFRD but in the past I have gotten good responses for queries from this group: I am trying to stock up my QRP lab with NPO or COG capacitors (I think they are the same thing), in a grab bag form? Maybe grab bag is the wrong term, let's say an assorted collection of common values.  Can someone recommend a site that will accept preferably Paypal or at least Credit cards? I am too lazy in my old age to deal with the inconvenience of money orders, etc. Thanks much, Vince N1VC.