Experimenter Board build notes

N5IB

After playing around with a few different kinds of pins, headers, and socket strips I had in the junque boxe, I decided to revise my earlier recommendations on how to mount the header strip for the DDS. I posted an updated document in the Experimenter Board folder in the Files area. Not really anything radically different. Has to do with how much the socket strip needs to be elevated above the board. DRY FIT TEST is essential in any case.

Wouldn't hurt to read it over before beginning parts collection and building.