Re: Just getting Started

William Kimber

Hi,

I seem to recall that came up before or maybe in the Nat group. It is
result of using wrong type of word processing program.

You want a programmers type rather than an authors type.

It has to put in the Cr and Lf characters rather than run lines together.

Cheers,
Will
.

On 05/06/15 15:35, w4yn@Arrl.net [PHSNA] wrote:

Have hardware working and trying to get handle on Windows program

I am looking at Parameters file and it seems to be one long line.

I do not see any line separators in file? However if I change Comport
setting it seems to recognize change.

Sorry for easy question but I am not seeing something.

Tim W4YN