Re: PHSNA DDS60

Nick Kennedy

I forgot to answer the question about the latest revision.  I checked the PHSNA site and see that V1r2 is marked "archival" and says to use the two files PHSNA_VB.ino and Morse.ino.  Those are the latest.

I had to ponder the "RESET" declaration a little more.  I've written a lot of programs for the AD DDS chips and don't recall ever using the reset pin.  With the PHSNA project, the basic I/O code for the DDS chip had already been written before I got involved.  So I barely noticed that it was there.