Topics

Initial correspondence to our PEC email distribution list

Admin

PEC Leadership Team-

As we look to expand our roster of PEC members, the following correspondence will be sent today as our first attempt of growing membership interest in our club. The initial distribution list totals 68. If we can average 2 names per request we can get to our initial list goal of 200.

Dan

Lewis

Awe Rite!

Lewis