Topics

How to use the groups.io platform

Admin

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to see you all registered and following this groups.io page. I know this platform will have its own learning curve for each of you, but I hope over time it will make general discussions and planning easier on those of you who work so hard to put together the monthly meetings.

As you receive emails regarding the posts on this website, all you have to do is hit "reply" on the email you would like to comment on and your response will be sent out automatically via email to everyone in this group. It will then also be automatically saved on the PEC.groups.io site for all logged in members to see (think of a forum style thread).

Should you wish, you can start your own "topic" or "post" by sending an email as normal to the email address PEC@groups.io The subject of the email will become the title of the post, and all members currently in this group will receive the email.

I know several of you responded to the original post last night and I will be adding that chain of correspondence shortly as a response in the original post. Feel free to respond back and continue the conversation!

As a quick recap :
1) To send emails with new subject matters:
      - Send an email to PEC@groups.io and all current members will receive your email
2) To make a comment or to respond to a previous email simple click "Reply" and type your email as normal.
      - So long as the original email was sent to PEC@groups.io, everyone will receive the original email as well as your response. Members can view these conversations as emails or use the groups.io site and view the conversation in forum format.
3) To view and explore all other features, simply go to PEC.groups.io and you will taken to the main page where you can access features like the calendar, photos, member directory, and more.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to write to the administrator account at piedmont.economics.club@... and I will be happy to help you!

Sincerely,
Ivey Foster