Season Ending Final Reports 1,2,3,4

Admin

Leadership Team-

Our year end conversation provided many insights worthy of discussion. I have encapsulated many of these thoughts in a series of year end reports. The first report is a one pager with discussion points around  our finances for the recently concluded season. Reports 2, 3 and 4 cover membership, pricing and program content. Next week, report 5 will provide a look at our governance structure, potential bylaws/ operating procedures and board composition. The final report will conclude the series with a discussion on our communications effort.

Should you wish to make comments please reply back to the group email address. By doing so, everyone in the group will automatically be notified of your comments at the same time.

All the best - Dan

Join PEC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.