Parkinson's Recovery Project PDRecoverers@groups.ioPDrecoverers@groups.io is intended to provide a cyber-support-group consisting of persons with Parkinson's Disease who are being treated via Yin Tui Na and acupuncture treatments by practitioners following the protocols published by Janice Walton-Hadlock.
The American Journal of Acupuncture, 1999;27(1/2): 31-49 article "Primary Parkinson's Disease: The Use of Tuina and Acupuncture in Accord With an Evolving Hypothesis of its Cause from the Perspective of Chinese Traditional Medicine - Part 2" by Janice Walton-Hadlock is recommended reading.
We encourage you to browse through http://www.pdrecovery.org for current information regarding the practice of Janice's approach to assist those with Parkinson's Disease ro lead a more healthy and improved lifestyle.
Practitioners are invited to join this group!
- 22 Members
- 70 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.