PD2MERNMRA@groups.ioThis group exists for the Potomac Division of the NMRA to exchange information about events of interest, to discuss all aspects of modeling railroading, and to serve as an information resource. All messages must meet the following criteria.
• Posts must be relevant to the model railroading;
• Posts must be free of disrespectful, derogatory, and/or inflammatory language and/or false statements
• The only people allowed to use the site are confirmed NMRA members in good standing.
The purpose here is to share modeling techniques, tricks, prototypes and otherwise. Behavior here will be civil with constructive criticism being the standard. I’d like to have all to feel free to contribute methods and materials, advise us of new products, "how to do it," and any questions you may have for the group. Prototype pictures and model pictures are welcome! Please respect the views of others and have fun.
- 91 Members
- 41 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.