Professional Caregivers Peer Support PCPS@groups.io
Group DescriptionPROFESSIONAL CAREGIVERS PEER SUPPORT is a new, free, and peer-run support and networking group for all professional caregivers.
We work with the elderly, the disabled, and other vulnerable populations.
Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned pro, have training or are learning on the job...
Whether you work independently or are employed by a caregiver agency or facility, we welcome you.
We ask each other our burning questions, and share possible solutions from our own experience and expertise.
We tell each other about job openings, and ask for help when we are looking for employment.
We connect each other with helpful resources.
We strongly advocate for adequate compensation for the difficult and rewarding work we do as professional caregivers, in our many roles -- as attendants, companions, sitters, hospice workers, de-facto care managers, and more.
We hope you will join us on this journey, and benefit from being part of our completely free, totally volunteer, peer-run support group.
We hope you will contribute your ideas as we grow and evolve into a major force for good in our profession! The more members, the more good we can do, so spread the word and encourage other professional caregivers to join us on this awesome and important venture!
- 3 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.