Group DescriptionThe Psychotherapy Book Discussion Group is for mental health professionals who are interested in reading and discussing books on mental health topics and psychotherapy. Lay people are welcome as well. No confidential clinical information is to be shared. However, fictitious and composite case examples are acceptable and often helpful.
- 3 Members
- 4 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]