Police Amateur Radio Team (PART) of Westford, MA PARTofWestford@groups.io
PART of Westford is an ARRL Special Service Club located in Westford, Massachusetts. The club provides radio amateurs with a number of services and benefits including access to its three repeaters (2m analog, 2M D-Star, and 440 D-Star), monthly meetings, and access to club events and activities such as Field Day. Club members hold a wide variety of interests including VHF and weak signal work, amateur radio satellites, antenna design, portable operation, QRP, DXing and DXpeditioning, emergency communications, public event communication, digital modes, homebrewing, fox hunting, and much, much more. We meet on the third Tuesday of every month (except December) at the Cameron Senior Center, 20 Pleasant Street, Westford, MA, at 7:30 PM. Visit our club's website here.
Our club has two other users groups that you can join:
This email group is limited to postings about Amateur Radio and the activities of PART. Discussions of other topics or use of intemperate language are not tolerated.
- 112 Members
- 332 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.