Topics

Group IO Wiki

Jose

Hi Guys,

so one of the things I'm doing to help keep this group useful and up to date is the Wiki feature for this group.

If you look at the navigation menu to the left, at the bottom is a Wiki.  As time goes on and you make your posts, I'm taking the links in those posts and organizing them into pages of links - just to make it easier to find things, and give our information some structure.

You are welcome to contribute to the Wiki, or if you prefer, just post your findings as a topic and I'll take it from there!

Enjoy and 73

Joe de VA3POR