Re: Permissions Adjusted - Subscibers able to upload files and edit Wiki

va3pb_ares

Tnx Joe.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Jose
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 16:17
To: PARCPiGuys@groups.io
Reply To: PARCPiGuys@groups.io
Subject: [PARCPiGuys] Permissions Adjusted - Subscibers able to upload files and edit Wiki

Guys my apologies,

I just changed the permissions to allow file uploads and for the Wiki to be editable by subscribers to this group.  Vic was kind enough to point out the issues, so I've made adjustments.

Housekeeping Point

For the uploading of files, bear in mind our limit is 1GB for the group.  If we get close to that limit, I'll change the permissions, do some rearranging to gain space, and introduce links to external storage for older/archived files, then flip permissions back to upload again.

73,

Joe de VA3POR

Join PARCPiGuys@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.