Topics

Where is Lewis's in Caspers Park Question and Answer

Tsuru

Asked Where and got this:

I didn't find it on google maps either.  Enter Casper's, pay the fee, and it is 75 yards ahead.  Ortega Flats Campground is the first road to the right after you enter Caspers.

The bird however is before you get to the first road to the right.

Hope this now helps folks find the "campground" stated.

--

Monte M. Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
Tustin Ranch, CA

BTW, Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Character Counts
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
what others think you are."- John Wooden

Don't forget Who We Are, We Are Americans:
https://thedcpatriot.com/watch-president-reagans-1984-memorial-day-speech-video/

To the Media:  Listen to this!  Just shoot straight and honest, and let the American public think for themselves with all of the facts!  NOT Your Agenda!!

How some gather votes:
My father voted Republican for his entire life. Since then he's voted Democrat.
Many states have implemented early voting - a means of casting a vote prior to Election Day.
Blue states are implementing late voting - as in “the late John Doe casts his vote for the Democratic candidate”

HEALTH CARE - What we could do in the US if Congress even cared rather than make money under the table from all the companies out there raping us:
http://www.tsuru-bird.net/japan_health_care.jpg

--
Monte Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
http://www.tsuru-bird.net/