Topics

Pine Warbler and Gc Kinglet cont at Good Shepard Cemetery

Liga Auzins

Birders,

Thus morning the Turleys, Don Hoechlin, and I enjoyed leisurely looks and extended photo opps with the Pine Warbler and the Golden-crowned Kinglet. The Pine Warbler moved widely through much of the morning, but near noon, it settled into a couple of pines near the middle of the cemetery. We did not hear it call. Refunding it will be a matter of luck and persistence.

The Kinglet called frequently and stayed within a very small area in the middle of the cemetery, for the most part hidden inside the dense canopy of a twisted juniper tree.

The warbler and kinglet were briefly in the same juniper.

Tom Wurster
Garden Grove