From: OrangeCountyBirding@groups.io <OrangeCountyBirding@groups.io> on behalf of Jeff Bray <jbray4913@...>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 8:39:33 AM
To: Orangecountybirding <orangecountybirding@groups.io>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Mountain Plover at Bolsa Chica continues - 9 DEC

Serving as messenger, Rick Shearer reports that the Mountain Plover continues in the nesting area at the end of the walkbridge at Bolsa Chica as of 8:30am.

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Rick Shearer
HB

Rick Shearer

At waters edge now, in the fenced off area, more to the left than when I first replied.

Rick

Serving as messenger, Rick Shearer reports that the Mountain Plover continues in the nesting area at the end of the walkbridge at Bolsa Chica as of 8:30am.

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Rick Shearer
HB

tgmiko@gmail.com

Hi
Would somebody be willing to drop a pin on a Google map for where this bird is? (I read some instructions for where this bird is, but I got a little confused, and I am world famous for showing up at the correct park and going to the wrong end of the park and standing there alone, wondering why there are no other birders, while all of the other birders and the rare bird are at the other end of the park.) If somebody already did this and I didn't notice, please let me know.

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 10:19 AM Rick Shearer <tiorick@...> wrote:
At waters edge now, in the fenced off area, more to the left than when I first replied.

Rick

Serving as messenger, Rick Shearer reports that the Mountain Plover continues in the nesting area at the end of the walkbridge at Bolsa Chica as of 8:30am.

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Rick Shearer
HB

Jeff Bray

Tom...

Bird was seen around this area today -> GPS: 33.697119, -118.044379 https://goo.gl/maps/BB8RfDe9kRcosS1w8

It moves around a lot, so chances of it being in that nesting area are not guaranteed, so you might have to use a scope and look around...

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA