Topics

Irvine Bird ID help needed

Brad

Hi all,

My son has gotten into birding and we've started to try to identify all the birds we see.  We've been using Merlin, eBird and other online sources.

However, we can't seem to find anything that matches this one:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=120dPFd2IxNmRA-X3xdCSu1gIMwbxCMqa
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jQGXKtjjrMpB5vzXw4YmBkCiGCTUTukT

It was in a shopping center in Irvine fighting with Brewer's Blackbirds.

Thank you!

Jim Elias

I’m thinking; Female Red-winged blackbird

Jim Elias
Dana Point

Jim Elias