Topics

Gilman Park birds - 22 SEP

Jeff Bray

Blackpoll, Tennessee and American Redstart were seen this morning. Blackpoll and Tennessee were seen at the west end of the park in the eucalyptus and sycamore trees. The Redstart was seen near the center of the park and east of there.

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

Jeff Bray

There was also a Lucy’s Warbler at the west end. Blackpoll and Lucy’s were found by Tom Wurster.

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 11:47 AM Jeff Bray via Groups.Io <jbray4913=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Blackpoll, Tennessee and American Redstart were seen this morning. Blackpoll and Tennessee were seen at the west end of the park in the eucalyptus and sycamore trees. The Redstart was seen near the center of the park and east of there.

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

Jeff Bray

While looking through my photos at lunch, I photographed the continuing Indigo Bunting as well, which I had not realized at the time.
Some photos linked in the eBird list below from the 5 hours we spent at the park this morning. I never saw the Blackpoll...
A great morning of birding at this park. Amazing all the birds it pulls in...

Cheers,
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA