Topics

FOS my yearly Orange-crowned Warbler back for 7th year

Tsuru

Orange-crowned back at it's favorite hummer feeder for our 7th year running.  Spends all winter each year.
Photo from 2017 attached

--
Monte M. Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
Tustin Ranch, CA

Character Counts
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
what others think you are."- John Wooden

--
Monte Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
http://www.tsuru-bird.net/