Topics

For lack of reports (lol) on the Greater Pewee

Tsuru

Myself and Carl Jackson and another young fellow all had the Greater Pewee at

GPS:  33.716856, -117.941746

in Mile Square Park, Fountain Valley during the period of 1:30 pm to past 2:00 pm

This is the southern most - western most parking lot at Mile Square Park bordering along Warner Avenue in the overall south east quadrant of Mile Square.

A large very full pine at the eastern edge of this east-west parking lot is where it spent a great deal of time, but a Black Phoebe and the Pewee couldn't just get along so it would fly westward to a sycamore and then further west to an Eucalyptus tree.

This parking lot is also within visual of the prior mentioned "red fence" which you can clearly see standing along this parking area.

Been working thru images and just a couple are up on my website thus far but by the end of day will be completed.
Great Birding,

Monte Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
Tustin Ranch, CA
Over 905 species photographed including Hawai'i and 861 species photographed in the ABA w/o Hawai'i
BTW, Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Character Counts
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
what others think you are."- John Wooden

Don't forget Who We Are, We Are Americans:
https://thedcpatriot.com/watch-president-reagans-1984-memorial-day-speech-video/

To the Media:  Listen to this!  Just shoot straight and honest, and let the American public think for themselves with all of the facts!  NOT Your Agenda!!

How some gather votes though:
My father voted Republican for his entire life. Since then he's voted Democrat.
Many states have implemented early voting - a means of casting a vote prior to Election Day.
Blue states are implementing late voting - as in “the late John Doe casts his vote for the Democratic candidate”

--
Monte Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
http://www.tsuru-bird.net/