Topics

Common Goldeneyes - Irvine

Ryan Winkleman

My coworker Ashley Spencer found two Common Goldeneyes in Bonita Creek in Irvine, immediately downstream of the State Route 73 offramp to University Drive.

--
Ryan Winkleman
Rancho Santa Margarita

Ryan Winkleman

My mistake: I meant the Irvine goldeneyes were in San Diego Creek, not Bonita Creek (which is a tributary to San Diego Creek right around this point). Tom Wurster told me he looked for the birds in the area they were photographed this morning but couldn't find them.