Topics

Brewer's - Tennessee - Blackpoll

Trish G

This morning I found the continuing Brewer's Sparrow to the east of the island slough area where it has been reported recently.
I then visited Mile Square park and birded the nature center. Best bird was a Tennessee Warbler in the NE area of the dry pond. Not sure if this is the continuing bird reported by Tom Wurster a week ago, or a different one? I got lousy photos, but good enough for ID.
And finally, I got good looks at the continuing Blackpoll Warbler at Gilman Park today. Bird was mid park in sycamores along the stream and dropping down into it for a short visit and photos. The Lucy's Warbler was still there today as well.

--

Trish Gussler, Anaheim
https://www.flickr.com/photos/trishrg/