Re: Greater Pewee Still Present at Mile Square as of 3:20 p.m.

Ron Grabyan

Found again...7:45 am near red fence... same location as Jeff’s.
Ron Grabyan with Jim Hecht

,
Ron Grabyan

On Nov 30, 2019, at 3:53 PM, Terry Hill <terrynjohn@...> wrote:

I refound the Greater Pewee at Mile Square Park at about 2:50 p.m. today in its last reported location:  It was in the pine trees by the fence of ball field #3 across the street from picnic table #4.  There were no other birders present, but I was able to find it by its loud vocalizations and the pine trees previously mentioned.  It was still there when I left at 3:20 p.m.
--
Terry Hill
Huntington Beach