Orange County NAB Winter 2018/2019

Ryan Winkleman

Birders,

The Winter 2018/2019 reporting period for North American Birds has ended. I am currently compiling notable sightings in Orange County from during this period and will send a report to our regional editors Guy McCaskie and Kimball Garrett.

If you have information on a vagrant, a rare wintering bird, unpublished occurrence dates, or have noticed any particular trends in your local patches this winter that are not already submitted into eBird, please let me know by March 10. I don't use social media, so if it's not in eBird and you haven't told Jeff, I probably don't know about it.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Winkleman
Rancho Santa Margarita