From: OrangeCountyBirding@groups.io [mailto:OrangeCountyBirding@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alex Tolkachev
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:53 AM
To: OrangeCountyBirding@groups.io
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] An OC migration calendar?

Would someone be able to write (or unearth) an article on getting the most out of the migration season(s) for new birders?

Things like must-see hotspots (I am guessing Upper Newport Bay will make the list, but perhaps every busy local hotspot will get its share of migrants), species to look for and expected times when they will be here -- to plan which to see first and which to save for later.

Also any tips on using existing resources, such as eBird or any blogs or sites that are active and dedicated to watching migrations in OC.

Thank you!

--
Alex Tolkachev, Irvine