(Sunday 2/17/19) Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Violet-green Swallows at San Joaquin

tgmiko@gmail.com

The numerous Violet-green and Cliff Swallows were present this afternoon. There was a Palm Warbler at the norththwest corner of Pond B. It flew over the trail into the southwest corner of Pond D. Later, there was what appeared to be a second Palm Warbler along the southern edge of Pond E.

Tom Miko
Claremont
909.241.3390
PS: There was a rumour of a Cattle Egret, but I didn't see one, and I didn't put in a serious effort to confirm or refute the claim.

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019, 8:56 AM Jeff Bray <jbray4913@... wrote:
Along with the returning Cliff Swallows, there were at least 2 Violet-green Swallows that we’re flying over Ponds 1 and 2 this morning. The Palm Warbler continued at the corner of Pond D.

Cheers

--
Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA