How to install docker-ce to compute-nodes

DARDO ARIEL VIÑAS VISCARDI

Hello!!

I have a cluster runnig just like the one in the install guide https://github.com/openhpc/ohpc/releases/download/v1.3.5.GA/Install_guide-CentOS7-Warewulf-SLURM-1.3.5-x86_64.pdf

With 1 master node, and 4 compute nodes.... using infiniband... everything great.

Now, I installed docker-ce 18.03.1-ce into my master node... but when i try to install it on my provision image of warewulf, the package it is not available...

I want to create a swarm.... using my master node as the swarm master.... and the compute nodes, as workers of the swarm... so I can deploy a stack I have, using traefik, node exporter and cadvisor for metrics... so i can show them in grafana

But to do all that, I first need to install docker-ce, and I really cant figured out how

Join OpenHPC-users@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.