Re: shine-ohpc doesn't work

Reese Baird

Hi Götz -
The shine issue has languished on the backlog for too long, and for that I apologize. Our biggest challenge is in testing it. It is currently difficult for our CI jobs to have escalated privileges on our lustre system. If we could come up with a meaningful integration test (your input would be greatly appreciated) that didn't require root on our lustre, I think we could quickly resolve this. Otherwise, perhaps deprecating the component should be considered.

Cheers,
Reese

On 3/21/18, 5:51 AM, "OpenHPC-users@groups.io on behalf of Götz Waschk" <OpenHPC-users@groups.io on behalf of goetz.waschk@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have reported the issue of shine not working to github six months
ago and it wasn't even acknowledged:
https://github.com/openhpc/ohpc/issues/541

Was this module abandoned? If so, shouldn't it be removed then?

Regards, Götz

Join OpenHPC-users@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.