Topics

Winter Field Day

Norm Fasoletos

Anyone have any plans for operating Olivia this weekend, Jan 25, 26 Winter Field Day, using Olivia Mode. Our club will be on the air using different modes, I would like to do some Olivia operating. What bands and frequencies do members plan on operating on?  See you there?

73

Norm  K7NWF

Troy Wilson

Hey Norm I plan on working this weekend for Winter Field Day. I don't have a time picked out yet that I will be working but, I will be working 14.0729, 7.0729, and 3.5829.

Hope to see you all on the bands!

73

Troy KE0UDM

On 1/23/20 11:49 PM, Norm Fasoletos wrote:
Anyone have any plans for operating Olivia this weekend, Jan 25, 26 Winter Field Day, using Olivia Mode. Our club will be on the air using different modes, I would like to do some Olivia operating. What bands and frequencies do members plan on operating on?  See you there?

73

Norm  K7NWF

Jim Falls

I’ll be an SWL. Icom off to the shop, but I can decode. I’ll send a reception report if I copy you!

Jim Falls K6FWT

On Jan 23, 2020, at 21:49, Norm Fasoletos <norm.k7nwf@...> wrote:

Anyone have any plans for operating Olivia this weekend, Jan 25, 26 Winter Field Day, using Olivia Mode. Our club will be on the air using different modes, I would like to do some Olivia operating. What bands and frequencies do members plan on operating on?  See you there?

73

Norm  K7NWF

Norm Fasoletos

Look forward to catching up with you Troy..

73 from Arizona

Norm K7NWF