Topics

This is how RSID works #OliviaTech or NOT in FlDigi 4.1.09 #OliviaTech

dan

hello all,
i do not have this issue using "Digital Master 780" but i do prefer the simplicity of FlDigi.

i recently upgraded FlDigi to ver.4.1.09 on a windows 7 machine.

i never thought the RxId worked all that well in my prior version because it rarely seemed to identify a transmission.
but using the new version 4.1.09, it's not working at all !

( while i had a previous version of this software; i failed to make note of that ver. )

there doesn't seem to be any contact for this free-ware so i was just wondering if anyone in the group has had a similar experience or has a suggestion.
thank you, dan

Yochanan Pernisa

Deleted new version.
Using the previous.
De i4oqa 😊

Il Mer 12 Feb 2020, 23:07 dan <uspt@...> ha scritto:
hello all,
i do not have this issue using "Digital Master 780" but i do prefer the simplicity of FlDigi.

i recently upgraded FlDigi to ver.4.1.09 on a windows 7 machine.

i never thought the RxId worked all that well in my prior version because it rarely seemed to identify a transmission.
but using the new version 4.1.09, it's not working at all !

( while i had a previous version of this software; i failed to make note of that ver. )

there doesn't seem to be any contact for this free-ware so i was just wondering if anyone in the group has had a similar experience or has a suggestion.
thank you, dan

Raul M0ZZM

Dan,

I had a similar issue, it was resolved by adjusting the I/O volume (output from the radio and input to the computer). My configuration is an Icom 7100/7300 directly linked to a Raspberry Pi via a USB cable.