Topics

Olivia - Special event call sign 100th anniversary RAAF

TheRubbersoul1991 .

Hello all

Just a heads up.  I have been allocated the forthcoming special event call sign VI100AF to mark the 100th anniversary of the Royal Australian Air Force.

The activation commences in March 2021 and I have been allocated the call sign on 16,17 and 18 March and 12 and 13 April.

I plan to be operating on Olivia on those dates so put them in your diary.

I will post again closer to the dates to give you an indication of frequencies and UTC.

In all likelihood I will be operating on 30m, 20m, 15m, 17m and 12m depending on propagation.

There will be commemorative QSL cards available.  Visit the VI100A QRZ.com page.

Thanks
Phil
VK8MC

Eric

That's great Phil  :-)

Keep us informed when you're on air with Freqs.

Eric
G4VZZ - ex Royal Air Force

PS. You got a typo   VI100A

Jim Irving

Great stuff, thanks for the HU.  Really good for Olivia and a really nice card to be proud of.

Thanks again,

Jim ZL2BMH

--
*Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH*