Topics

OLCtL 2-2 not availbale

Leo Bally

Dear Group I noticed that the lst couple of days the software oLctL 2-2 (standard freq for Olivia is not working. The site is done.
Is this a local problem?
Thanks OK8LEO

G8JCF

Hi Leo

Thank you for reporting the problem.

My server had crashed and I had not noticed. I have rebooted the server and all should be well once again. (I really must put in place some better server monitoring)

Although the server was down, your local copy of olctl should have continued to operate using the last good bandplans.txt file

Once again, thank you for alerting me to the server outage.

73

Peter - GM8JCF

Leo Bally

Good morning Peter

all is fine and nice working I like the idea to have one source of updated frequencies
Is it possible to this also for Hell Frequencies ?

Leo Bally
OK8LEO
Stribrna Lhota 1021
Mnisek pod brdy
25210 Czech Republic

On 27 May 2020, at 18:58, G8JCF <g8jcfsdr@...> wrote:

Hi Leo

Thank you for reporting the problem.

My server had crashed and I had not noticed. I have rebooted the server and all should be well once again. (I really must put in place some better server monitoring)

Although the server was down, your local copy of olctl should have continued to operate using the last good bandplans.txt file

Once again, thank you for alerting me to the server outage.

73

Peter - GM8JCF

G8JCF

Hi Leo

If U send me the "Hell" frequencies, I'll add them to a bandplans.txt file, send it back to you for testing, and then if you confirm that they are correct, I will add them to the central bandplan.txt

73

Peter - GM8JCF

Leo Bally

good morning Peter
thanks for coming back
this is the link of the Feldhell frequencies
and here is the text
160 METERS 1.843 to 1.844 (FT8 took over our existing frequency at 1.840)
  80 METERS 3.578 to 3.584 (FT8 took over our existing frequency at 3.573)
  40 METERS 7.080 to 7.090
  30 METERS 10.137 10.144 (Region I)
  20 METERS 14.063 (PREFERRED), 14.072-73 (Note 1)
  17 METERS 18.105
  15 METERS 21.063
  12 METERS 24.924
  10 METERS 28.063
    6 METERS 50.286

I am playing with the idea to introduceBand hopping like WSPR but I am not sure if it usable because the time length of transmission is unknown.
Here a pciture of WSPR
have a nice day

Leo Bally
OK8LEO
Stribrna Lhota 1021
Mnisek pod brdy
25210 Czech Republic

_._,_._,_

G8JCF

Hi Leo

In fldigi there are quite a few HELL modes eg FELDHEL, SLOWHELL, HELLX5 and so on. Do these different HELL modes all operate on the same set of frequencies ?

Also I notice that on 80m you have placed HELL right on the JS8 and Olivia calling frequencies

73

Peter - GM8JCF

Leo Bally

Hi  Peter I will contact today the group and ask for their feedback
Have a nicde day

Leo Bally
OK8LEO
Stribrna Lhota 1021