Topics

7.0714 MHz Dial - 1500 Hz up in frequency on the waterfall - NOW #cal-notice

The Lincoln Amateur Radio Club meeting is on, now.  I am on the HF with Olivia 8/250 at 7.0714 on the dial, 1500 Hz up from the dial frequency, for the center frequency on the waterfall.

This is a meeting during which I am demonstrating Olivia.  I will call CQ occasionally, so that you can QSO with me as a demo.
--

73 de Tomas, NW7US dit dit

https://QRZ.com/db/NW7US
Space weather and radio propagation editor for CQ Amateur Radio Magazine, and The Spectrum Monitor magazine.

+ YouTube: https://YouTube.com/NW7US
+ Social Media:
    - Twitter:  @NW7US = https://Twitter.com/NW7US
    - Facebook (As NW7US):  https://fb.me/NW7US
    - Facebook (As Space Weather and Radio Propagation Page):  https://fb.me/spacewx.hfradio
    - Blog: https://blog.nw7us.us

..

Brent H Gourley

Saw you in Dothan, AL, EM71. Too late to call. Looked like a 599 on my IC7300, G5RV, MixW v4.130 , W10, HP i7.

Brent, KE4MZ