Selling all furniture from ikea! #furniture

carinaali1@...

Edited

Hey everyone!

I am going to be moving soon, and I am interested in selling all my furniture! I live in Sandy Spring, MD. All of it is from IKEA and of course fully assembled. I've lived here all my life, and it is bittersweet to be leaving! I'm giving first dibs to obexchange before I post it on FB Marketplace! I'll have the links to each item below and pictures. I've had this furniture for approximately one year. It's basically all in new condition. We can discuss prices together and I am flexible!

image.png
image.png

chair- https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/millberget-swivel-chair-murum-black-00489397/#content

and theres others! Im even selling the full body mirror!

Pricing update!
Bed frame - $200
Micke desk - $80 - minor marks, otherwise new- $20
Whiteboard- $10
Swivel chair- $80
Adjustable table legs- $10
White fur circular rug- $20
Tabletop(not sure of the size)- completely new- $10

flexible with pricing! Just ask!